Wednesday, April 1, 2009

all tuckered out

She needed no prompting to make this face...came up with it all on her own!


After a day filled with all kinds of fun (playing with mommy's makeup, heping herself to everything in the fridge, coloring on any surface that is blank, stealing the wipes and using them to clean up all those surfaces she colored on...), Lydie could not keep her eyes open for scripture time. She is such an on-the-go gal that I was really surprised to see her fall asleep like that! Maybe I'll go join her!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

She is just sooo stinking cute!!

Lytles said...

Cute face! I love her expressions!

SL&G said...

Its been to long...We need to get together!

Nicole said...

I love the face. She is a cute girl.

Carrie said...

Darling, sweet little girl! Miss you!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

She looks just like her mom!! What a cutie!!

The Wards said...

Oh my!!!!! She is darling though!

Sue said...

So cute... she truly is a busy one! That last picture reminds me of Lins back in the day!

Brittney said...

Cute Lydie! I love that kids can fall asleep anywhere if they are tired enough!

Holly said...

The pen on the face is priceless. I'm so glad you got that on camera.

Croslands said...

I love the makeup picture. What a little cutie. I also love it when they are so tuckered out that they fall asleep like that. Lucky.

Kristi said...

She is just so beautiful! You might have a makeup artist on your hands:) I also loved your post about the 101 things. I might have to do that one!