Monday, October 26, 2009

it has begun!

The season of traditions is here! I have made no secret of my love for family traditions on this blog and I especially love this time of year because so many traditions are associated with the holidays. Tonight for FHE we carved our Halloween jack-o-lantern. We always do this on the Monday before Halloween and the kids LOVE it. After we carved our pumpkin, we roasted and ate our seeds (that was my favorite part of carving night when I was little!).
Hooray for holiday traditions!

Charlie telling Daddy how the pumpkin should look.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Adi Sawangan said...

nice blog

Lytles said...

Great traditions! Good times!

goddessdivine said...

Hey; you're not in any of these pictures.... ;-)

Ammon and Tasha said...

looks like a lot of fun!! traditions are the best!

Sue said...

Carving pumpkins was one part of Halloween that I kind of liked back in the day... Dad sure loved it! Looks like everyone had lots of fun:)