Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pour Isabelle...For Isabelle

Roland and his sister, Isabelle when they were young.
This was taken on the first trip I took to France when we were engaged. It was my first time meeting Roland's family. I fell in love with Isabelle the minute I met her. She was so affectionate and loving and made me feel so comfortable even though we couldn't understand each other! ( I was so skinny and young in this picture!)
Unfortunately, Isabelle has only been able to see our children a few times in their lives. This was taken when they came to visit in 2006. They arrived in time to welcome Lydie into the world. It was the only time Roland had some of his family here for the birth of a child. I can't believe it's already been three years since we last saw her! We love you Isabelle!
Joyeux anniversaire Isabelle...Nous te souhaitons une merveilleuse journee...avec tout notre Amour...ton frero et la famille....Bisous

4 comments:

lindsay said...

I love Isabelle oh so much.
Joyeux Anniversaire!

Sue said...

Love you Isabelle! Happy Birthday - we miss you!

Sandy said...

Joyeux Anniversaire, Isabelle!

Tricia said...

Now I see where Eric gets his good looks - from his aunt! ;)