Thursday, February 4, 2010

the recap

true to form, the birthday boy was up at the crack of dawn (5 AM, to be exact). We had the cake in the oven and breakfast cleaned up by 6:30!
While he was at school, the girls and I got set up for his Lego party. The poster with the blue square Legos is a matching game with different pictures of Eric. I asked him to build me a centerpeice the day before and I loved his creation!

He picked In-N-Out for dinner. He did a great job with his lego cake and even frosted it himself. We had so much fun with the family at his party and he has enough legos to keep him occupied for a while!

p.s. click to enlarge the photos

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Eric!! I love that cake, and all the decorations. The pictures below are so handsome, and he looks so grown up! Only one year til he is baptized, so exciting:)

P.S. Your sister did great pictures, she is very talented!

Sue said...

We had so much fun at the lego party! Loved your creativity:) Our birthday boy was so happy with all those lagos!!

Jen said...

What a sweet birthday boy. It looks like he had a lot of fun!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

Happy birthday Eric!! He is such a cute boy!! I love the pics that your sister did, so cute!!

Misty said...

Happy Birthday Eric! It looks like he had lots of fun. I love the pictures that your sister took. It's hard to believe that we will all be getting VERY close to baptisms at this time next year.

Croslands said...

Happy Birthday Eric! I love the lego cake. Looks like it was a very fun party. I do find it adorable that he was up bright and early to make the cake.

Lytles said...

I love all your cute lego decorations! Very colorful!