Saturday, October 30, 2010

Costumed kiddos

 Charlie was a bee.  It is an old costume of Eric's and he looked pretty hillarious! 

 I just love Charlie's little face!
 Grandma gave them the best reaction!
 Little mouse Lydie!
don't you love Emilie's pouty face?!

little mice

1 happy little Indian!  He was so excited to have a bow and arrow. :)


I know, I know.  The family theme thing just didn't happen this year.  I tried to talk them into Golidlocks and the 3 bears (Lydie would be a darling Goldilocks and Eric and Emilie could have been mama and papa with Charlie as baby bear), but it wasn't "cool" enough.  Oh well. I knew I would have to give it up someday! :)
Happy Halloween!


4 comments:

Sue said...

SO cute! Thanks for bringing them over!

Carrie said...

Cute x's 4! I love the little mice....bet you made those, didn't you??? TOO cute! Eric make a very "cool" indian!

Lytles said...

I always look forward to seeing what you do for costumes because you're always so creative. Of course another cute year of costumes! I love your mom's reaction!

Brittney said...

Great costumes:)