Monday, January 10, 2011

Scratching the surface...

....of the many pictures I have to post! I have been feeling a little guilty that I haven't had time to edit and post any pics from our Christmas in France. I edited just a few this evening. I'll post more as I have time to edit them.


This bike was parked at the Christmas market.  I love the yellow!
yummy treats that look so realistic!
My first time seeing the Eiffel Tower did not disappoint!
And, the open-air farmer's markets thrive all winter long.  I could spend hours wandering the markets.





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lytles said...

I LOVE the shot of the Effiel Tower! Great pictures! I can't wait to see more. Glad to have your family back.

Sue said...

Beautiful pictures! Someday we will wander those markets together:)

Kari said...

How wonderful that you were able to go!!! Great pictures.

Kmom said...

I have been waiting for these. Thanks Amie for the little taste. I will have to come over and just look through your camera. These photos are so fun to me!
Kim

Brittney said...

I love these photos and cannot wait to see more! I am so happy you had a great trip!

olivia said...

woah?? thank goodness for blogs or i'd never have known you had a french christmas! christmas in france! so awesome. excited for all the pics!