Sunday, August 24, 2008

Big Girl



This evening as my sister and I were giving Eric a day-before-school haircut, Emilie was begging "when do I get a haircut Mommy?" So, we gave in and started with just a trim and ended up giving her a whole new look. I love the bangs, I think she looks so grown-up. Daddy is still not sure if he wants his little girl to look so grown-up, but he'll be okay.
Ce soir, alors que ma soeur et moi donnions une coupe de cheveux a Eric avant la rentrée a l'école, Emilie demandait « quand je me fais couper les cheveux maman ?» Alors, nous suivi sa volonté et avons commencé avec juste les bouts et on fini en lui donnant un nouveau look entier. J'aime vraiment cette coupe, et je pense qu'elle paraît si grande. Papa est toujours pas sûr s'il veut que sa petite fille devienne si grande, si vite, mais ca ira.
p.s. she would be embarrassed if she knew that everyone was looking at her in her undershirt!:)

4 comments:

SL&G said...

The new blog looks great!

Shay said...

Great hair cut. You did really good. I'm scared of cutting girls hair. She looks great and very grown-up. I hope Eric has fun at school!

Andrea said...

I couldn't cut Lexi's hair to save my life! Good job! She does look so grown up.

Sue said...

She looks way too grown up... but adorable. Eric going to school and Emily getting bangs is just too much to handle in one day.