Saturday, May 30, 2009

a perfect ending...

The perfect way to end a fun-filled week? The fathers and sons camp-out! They only let me take one picture as they were getting ready. I wish I could have taken an "after" picture too. They came home tired and dirty, but Eric had so many exciting things to tell me along with a collection of bullet casing he collected from the camp site. Boys will be boys!

What to do with a house full of girls? Play with make-up.

"don't my lips look sparkly, mom?"

Kickin' back in my panties and sunglasses with a good book! This is the life!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sue said...

Fathers and sons wouldn't be complete without a bullet collection!! That's awesome. Love the girlie pictures:)

Brittney said...

Aahh!! I am so behind on everyone's blogs! I love the graduation pictures and I am glad they had fun at Father & Son's. Brent did too!

Andrea said...

HAHA! That was awesome!

Kara said...

How fun for Roland and Eric, and your girls. My girls LOVE putting on lipstick! I love the beach picture, by the way, of Roland and the kids.

Lytles said...

We love girls night out! Josh and Luke went last week on Father's and Sons so my girls and I painted toe nails and watched a movie. Very fun!

The Wards said...

What a busy life you have had lately (or maybe it's always busy - that is how I feel sometimes, even with just one child to take care of - two children if I count Jake:). Sounds like it was a well attended and super fun camp out for the boys! It's always great to let the boys hang out so the girls can enjoy girl stuff together! I can't believe Eric is now going to be a first grader! He is going to have so much fun - I still have great memories of first grade! It does make me sad for you, a little, because it's proof of how fast time flies and how it's the end of one phase and the start of a new one! Cute blog, cute family!

Shea said...

Amie!! I haven't blogged forever! I'm so glad you had fun on your trip to Disneyland!! Great pictures! I want to go!! And Eric graduated, yay! He is so handsome. I can't believe Kindergarten is over already. Kaitlyn will graduate next week. We are growing up. I love all your pictures. Can't wait to see you soon!