Friday, May 8, 2009

Life is good...



Emilie at the Dentist for a preschool field trip. She later told me that she LOVES the dentist!



My sister got married last weekend and I am still waiting for the pics. These are from the following Sunday, but they have their "wedding clothes" on.



Lydie is IN LOVE with her pink shoes that we got for her to wear at the wedding.


Isn't life great?! Never seems to slow down. Our trip to California next week is just what we need around here! Bring it on! :)



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the wedding clothes, especially the pink shoes. You have adorable kids. Have fun in California. Are you guys going to Disneyland?

Sue said...

Simply adorable.

Zandra said...

You truly have a gift for taking pictures! Love Lydie's shoes- girls are just so fun. Hope you have a great time in CA!

Brittney said...

Love love love the wedding clothes, adorable! Have fun in sunny cali, and I expect a full report when you get back!!

Karen said...

I noticed the pink shoes at church, and love them! Abby wouldn't ever take them off! And, I'm glad to see that someone likes the dentist!

When are you going to California? To Disneyland? Jealous!!