Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dear Charlie,


Our checklist is almost complete. Your clothes are washed and ready, diapers put away, blankets made and folded, and I even finished the skirt for the bassinet. I hope you'll like it. It's the same one I slept in as well as your aunts, uncle, brother, sisters, and cousin. It's getting old, but it has a lot of love attached to it. I can't wait to see you all bundled up and sleeping peacefully in our little bassinet. See you soon! Love, Mommy
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sue said...

Great job on the skirt for the bassinet! It's adorable... can't wait to see our little Charlie all bundled up, sleeping peacefully in it:) I love this bassinet even more than I did 30 years ago when Dad and I brought it home for you to sleep in. So many babies have enjoyed it since then and many more to come!

Shay said...

Very cute bassinet skirt! You did a great job!

Macon Family said...

It looks great! He's coming soon!!

Zandra said...

You are so sweet. The bassinet is adorable. You did a great job. Here's hoping he does more sleeping than crying in it! :) Hang in there- he'll be here before you know it.

Holly said...

You are a go-getter, girl. With only weeks to go and you're SEWING!!! It's amazing. I love the rick-rack near the bottom. Seriously, you are amazing! And Happy Birthday yesterday. That tribute from Roland was so sweet. It made me feel like we were teenagers again listening to his voice on a tape. Hold on to him. :)

Sandy said...

Darling nursery! Can't wait to meet him!
Hardly seems like 30 years ago that you're mom brought that bassinet home... I remember!
And good for her for keeping it through all the moves!

Maya said...

I LOVE it!! When are you due again? How exiting!!

Carrie said...

So cute! We can't wait to meet him!

Jared and Shelby said...

So sweet! I wish you the best in the next little while. Maybe we should plan a get together so the baby will come (since something always causes us to cancel).