Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I can't avoid it now

You may or may not have noticed that I did not put a "countdown to baby" gadget on our blog nor have I said too much about how much time is left. I've learned that these 9 months take long enough without thinking about it every second. I know that I am the type of person who would go crazy knowing that I still have 175 days to be pregnant. Thus, I chose to avoid the countdowns. But not now. I cannot avoid it now. I have 2 weeks and I am totally counting down. It's the only way I'm going to survive the near 100 degree weather and the uncomfortable nights. So, here we go...let the countdown begin! 14 DAYS! YIPPEE!

11 comments:

Sue said...

i can hardly believe it! can't wait!!

SL&G said...

Whooray! We will actually be here to celebrate with you! Hes going to be a cutie!

The Wards said...

I am so excited for you!! Even though the weather is HOT, at least summer activities keep you busy and hopefully make the time go by a little faster! Can't wait to meet Charlie!

The bikes look great! Glad your 4th was a special and FUN one!

Ammon and Tasha said...

I hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you!!! Just a few more days and you will be in the single digits! :)

Carrie said...

We will countdown with you! Such an exciting time! I hope we don't have to wait too long to meet him! We are hoping to be there at the end of the year! Now you only have 13 DAYS!

Brittney said...

You are so so so close now, you can make it!!!!

lindsay said...

YAY! I am so excited to meet Charlie.

Gilbert Family said...

hang in there...it's not too much longer! Can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy :)

Lytles said...

We're so excited for you! Good luck!

Misty said...

Yay! I hope flies by!

Holly said...

I wouldn't think any less of you if you'd started when you still had 175 days. I'm already feeling like I'm ready to start the countdown, so I have lots to learn from you. I'm so excited for you. What is it now??? 8 days? WAHOO!!! I can't wait to see him.