Monday, December 28, 2009

Just one more....

....Christmas post. Tonight was the first time this season that we've had time to go see the lights on Temple Square. It's such a great tradition and such a magical place. This year we took a tour of the Beehive House too. Emilie loved the play room with the dolls and tea sets and Eric loved the how the boys made their own toys out of wood. They all loved the lemon drop at the end. :)
Charlie managed to stay warm in his snow suit that Mamy and Papou sent him for Christmas. He looked so cute all bundled up!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Nicole said...

You have the cutest kids! Charlie looks just like his dad.

Sue said...

Looks like a very fun night! Charlie looks adorable all bundled up:)

Carrie said...

Oh how I miss going to the Salt Lake temple lights! Nothing compares! It sure looks like it was cold!

Katie said...

So cute! It was so fun to see you there!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

I love temple square!! You kids are so cute! I love all of your pictures:)

Lytles said...

I LOVE your girls hats! I also love seeing the lights! Great tradition!

Richard said...

Looks like a nice night, Amie. Great for the kids, too...

Croslands said...

I love that they are old enough to enjoy and appreciate what they saw. Makes those memories so worth it.
Your kids looked adorable in their Christmas Sunday clothes and cute pj's. I can't believe how big they look.
I hope you have a fantastic New Year!