Friday, January 29, 2010

"Imagination rules the world"

One of the main reasons we decided to use bright colors in our home was our children. I wanted to be able to hang their artwork on the fridge or wall and let it be a part of the decor. I know that there will come a day when I'm not drowning in children's "artwork" and I'll be so glad that I embraced it when I had it. I've had the idea for this wall in my head for over a year now (you should see how my house looks inside that head of mine!) and it's finally finished. Now my only problem is choosing which project to start on next!

they each have their own clipboard to display their favorites or keep things they're not finished with

Yep, another one of our windows (turned into a chalkboard this time). My sister wrote on it for me and I'm sure we'll change the quote from time to time.
The "rail" is from Ikea. It's really for curtains but it works perfectly for hanging their pictures!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

What a great idea! I love all the colors!

Sue said...

Adorable! I love it:)

Ammon and Tasha said...

that is an awesome idea! turned out great!

Kari said...

Very cool. I like that.

Lytles said...

Great idea Amie! I might have to use that idea myself!

Lauri said...

What a great idea! I need you to come to my house with all those ideas swimming in your head! You are so creative! I love the bright colors!