Thursday, March 11, 2010

Joyeux Annivesaire Papou!

Every time I think about my father-in-law I smile (he can really make me giggle!).  I love how observant and careful he is about everything.  I love how he can't stand to wear a shirt that has to be pulled over the head.  Even his jammies are button-down.  I love how he gets so excited to see a big red truck.  I love it when he tries to say a few words in English.  I love that his favorite stores in Utah are Target and Costco!  I love the way he plays and colors and reads with the kids for hours and hours.  I love that he is a pioneer who sought out the gospel, making it possible for me to meet my husband.
Happy Birthday Papou! We love you and we can't wait to see you next month!



 
 
the pictures are from the last time they were here which was 3 years ago!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

lindsay said...

Oh, I love Papou! He is the sweetest. I always think of the time he danced with me old-fashioned style in your family room... such a gentleman :) I can't wait to see them!

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Michele! We look forward to seeing you very soon!

Liliane said...

merci beaucoup d avoir penser a mon anniveraire et des jolies photos a bientot gros bisous a tous
michel

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

How exciting that they will be here next month! That is great!