Tuesday, March 9, 2010

right now...

...I'm trying to look at the bright side of having sick kids.
1. I don't have to worry about getting anyone dressed
2. I am saving money on the food budget since none of them want to eat
3. Also saving on the gas budget since sick kids don't need a ride to school.
4. sick kids are so calm and well-behaved
5. I have fewer dishes to do and meals to prepare (see #2)

to top it off this child is teething. (don't let that happy face fool you!)
fun times at our house.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm sorry you have sick kids. Way to go on trying to look for the positive. I'm with you on #4. Taylor is so much sweeter and cuddlier when she is sick.

Andrea said...

Aw! Hang in there. I'm proud of you for finding the good.

Loves!

Lexie said...

Way to be positive! I'll have to try that one. My kids are only cuddley when they are sick, so that's a bonus for me! I hope they feel better soon.

Brittney said...

You are great... hang in there! Being sick is no fun, but do you know what is??!! That's right TREK!!:) Whahoo trek buddy!

P.S. Do you know what else I love about having a sick child, having a reason to be in my jammies all day... "I cannot get dressed, they might throw up on me!" Jammie Day:)

Carrie said...

I am sorry, days like this you don't soon forget! Take advantage of this sorta restful time!

Sue said...

oh - those sick days... hang in there! Charlie is the cutest teething boy ever:)

Lytles said...

You have the right attitude! I hope everyone feels better!

Karen said...

Hang in there. We had colds and ear infections last week. I hate sickness!

Croslands said...

That stinks! I hope things are better now.