Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthday week

I know I've really been absent from regular blogging this summer, but I'm not planning to stay that way!  This past week we've been celebrating, partying and just having fun in honor of our sweet little Lydie and Charlie.  Their birthdays are only 6 days apart and we've enjoyed the chance to celebrate them both this week (Lydie's was last Thursday and Charlie's is tomorrow)....
the morning of her big day.  I added a sunshine to her crown this year because she is such a sunshine-y girl.  She can brighten our day without even trying!
 We've been so lucky to have our California cousins visiting for the celebrations.  We hiked to Timpanogos Caves right after her birthday breakfast.  We were so proud of our little hiker.  She did GREAT!
 Cooling off at Cedar Hills Park after the hike
Double birthday party with the cousins.  They were totally spoiled by my siblings and parents!  (Thank you everyone!)
mmmm...cake time! Charlie was so cute with his first cake.  He looked at us like we were crazy! :)
After the party the kids (and Uncle Nate) had a great time with the hose on the trampoline! :)

p.s. click to enlarge

5 comments:

Lexie said...

I cannot believe Charlie is already 1! What cute kids and fun celebrations!

Sue said...

Such a fun week! Hooray for Lydie and Charlie:)

Carrie said...

How thankful am I for pictures so we never forget all these fun days! I am so glad we could be here to celebrate 2 of the darn cutest kids birthdays!

Brittney said...

I LOVE the water tramp pictures, looks so fun! I am dying to go to Timp Caves this year, your pictures of all your events are so fun! Happy Birthday Charlie & Lydie!

Lytles said...

We've had such a great time with all of you! Thanks for letting us join in the Birthday fun!