Thursday, January 31, 2013

Back on the map

After months with no computer, I am finally back in business!  Please forgive the picture-laden post but it's been awhile.  They are all from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.  The lighting was very poor so they aren't the best shots but I'm just happy to be able to post. :)
 
 

Our yard has Holly vines.  I know.  So cool.
 
 

There was not one single picture where they all had a good face.  Plus, Lydie just kills me.  Front and center.  That girl.
 
 
 
 

More to come...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sue said...

YAY! So happy to see Cheese and Chocolate back in business:) Adorable Christmas pics of the kids. miss them!

goddessdivine said...

Glad to see you back! The kids have grown!

Psst. I'm going (coming) to Paris in two months! I'm so excited!

lindseyj said...

Keep them coming! Love to see these faces :)