Sunday, February 3, 2013

10

His weekend began with an early present


and making his cake.

Moving on to pancakes on the "Special" plate and the big day

presents wrapped with custom paper
 

a little bit of play-time

more gifts


candle-blowing,

cake-eating

time with family


and, of course, church!

 
Can't beleive it's been 10 years that he's been with us!  Oh how we love our sweet, sensitive, smart, good boy.  Happy birthday buddy boy!  We are so proud of you!

*Today also marks one year since our family boarded an airplane and moved across the ocean.  What a year it has been.  To say that it has been easy or wonderful would be dishonest but although it has been a year full of challenges, we are truly grateful for the experience.  We have come to understand better our Father's love for us.  We have strengthened our faith and grown closer as a family.  Today as I looked around me and realized how far we've come I felt only gratitude.  I know there is still much more climbing ahead of us but the experiences of the past year have given us courage.  Onward and upward!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Just an FYI - none of the pictures show up... maybe try again?

Happy Birthday to our wonderful Eric Gregory! We're so very proud of you and love you so much!

xoxo

Amie said...

So weird. They show up on my computer but not on the iPad. I already turned the computer off for the night so I'll look at it tomorrow!

Shay said...

Happy birthday Eric!

I am amazed that he is 10, how fun. And I can't believe that it's been a year since you moved. I am always inspired by your faith and your positive attitude.

Karen said...

What a great birthday! I LOVE the lego table. You are so creative!

I love your last paragraph. What a great example you are to me. I so appreciate you and your family in my life. True blessings for ME!

Kmom said...

Miss you! Can't believe its been a year!