Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dear Blog Friends,

Some of you may have noticed my absence from the "comments" section of your blogs in the last couple weeks. I hope you will forgive me! I have not yet figured out a smooth routine for our newborn, 2 preschoolers and first-grader that needs rides to and from Draper! I'm not complaining. They are great things to be figuring out, but in the meantime, I have not had 5 minutes of peace to sit down and comment on all your lovely blogs! I have sneaked a peak at them, and I hope you all know how much I care. I promise that as soon as I figure out how to get those 5 minutes, I'll be leaving lots and lots of comments. Love, Amie

6 comments:

The Wards said...

That is sweet to post! I have tried to lessen my computer time during the day lately, so I'm sorry for doing the same thing too!! I LOVE visiting friends blogs, so I'm just glad you keep an updated one!! I'm thinking of taking the comments section off my blog so people don't feel pressure to comment anyway? Maybe I'll post about that idea and see what comments I get???? This sounds a little complicated - sorry! :)

Brittney said...

Oh, Amie! Noone is worried about their comment quota. I love you and I love reading your blog. Don't feel stressed about commenting, if it makes you feel better- you never have to comment on my blog ever again. Maybe that will buy you some free time for yourself. I love you and love seeing sweet Charlie in your arms on Tuesdays and Thursdays!!

Lytles said...

You're a great mom! Keep up the good work! You're always good about commenting! No Worries!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

Oh Amie, comments on our blogs should be the last thing that you have to worry about:) Just keep yours updated so we can keep enjoying your posts:)

Gilbert Family said...

You are so nice to think of that. I need to be better at leaving comments cause I LOVE reading everyone's blogs and I should let them know that!

Hope your schedule gets easier!

sidney said...

You are amazing! Your children are so blessed to have such a great mom that cares enough to do so much for them.

I hope things slow down a bit for you though.