Monday, September 21, 2009

For nearly 30 years...

...my family has been sitting in the very same seats at LaVell Edwards Stadium in Provo. They belong to my Grandpa who has been so generous to share them with the rest of us over the years. Can't beat 45 yard-line first and second row! I have so many great memories of years-past in Provo watching our team. My Dad was a HUGE cougar football fan and going to the games with him and/or Grandpa was the highlight of the Fall season for us kids. So, even though we lost the game last Saturday, it was a pleasure to be in those seats again giving high-fives and singing the cougar fight song to my little Charlie. Rise and Shout!



Posted by Picasa
Yep, they're great seats!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Really cute pictures! Great seats!! Sounds like a fun tradition:)

Sue said...

Charlie looks so very cute in his little cougar shirt! Glad you had fun:) I had fun at home with the kiddos.

SL&G said...

I am pretty sure I heard "dagnabit!!" ring out a few times from good old section 5 on Saturday! Classic. We had a great time!

Holly said...

Hey-I was there too! We were in the boondocks on the very top row of the South endzone, but it was still fun to be there. We ended up leaving a bit early though. :( Bummer. I can't believe how big Charlie looks already. Time is flying.

Lytles said...

What a great tradition for your family! U'm glad you were able to go with baby Charlie! Go BYU!

sara said...

Hey Amie, I found your blog via the PPK food blog. Hope that's ok. Cute blog, pics and family! And what an adorable little football fan. My parents have had the same season tickets for years too and I slept through many a fall scrimmage in a baby carrier under the those bleachers. I was a good sleeper then. :)