Monday, September 8, 2008

Behold Your Little Ones


I am in love with the new nursery manual that the church published. You can find it online or at the distribution center. We used it tonight for FHE. It is absolutely perfect for families with young children. Not too long, very simple message, lots of optional activity ideas. Our first lesson was a smashing success and I can't wait for the rest! If you have a young family, I would highly recommend it!
J'aime beaucoup le nouveau manuel de garderie que l'église a publié. Vous pouvez le trouver en ligne ou au centre de distribution. Nous l'avons utilisé ce soir pour la soirée familiale. C'est absolument parfait pour les familles avec des jeunes enfants. Ce n'est pas trop long, le message est très simple, avec beaucoup d'idées d'activité facultatives. Notre première leçon était un succès écrasant et nous sommes impatiant pour la suite ! Si vous avez une jeune famille, je le recommanderais extrêmement !

7 comments:

RL said...

I even got to be Moses and the children and I acted climbing up a mountain and praying to obtain the sweetest answer that Moses received from the Lord: "Behold thou art my son". What a great evening teaching our children that they are children of a loving Heavenly Father.

Andrea said...

That is so great! I will have to check it out online! Besides, I bet that those are memories that those kids will never forget.

Croslands said...

I didn't know about it so Thank you. I will be ordering it today because we need all of the help we can get.

Shay said...

I'll have to remember that. It sounds like something for us to looks forward to!

Sue said...

excellent!!

Brenda said...

We used it for our last family night, too. Gotta love it!

Karen said...

I just saw this online a couple of days ago, and thought it looked good. Thanks for the recommend - we need to get it!