Saturday, September 6, 2008

soccer mom


I am officially a "soccer mom". It's a title I never really cared to have, but can't really avoid. Eric is loving it and we've had a great time watching him play.
p.s. I'll try to post some action shots before his season is over (if I can remember to take my camera to a game):)
Je suis officiellement une « maman football ». C'est un titre que je n'ai jamais vraimant aimé avoir , mais je ne peut pas l'éviter. Eric aime le foot et nous passons de bon moment a le regarder jouer. P.S. J'essaierai de poster quelques photos instantanés des match avant que sa saison se termine (si je peux me souvenir de prendre mon appareil photo au matchs) :)

6 comments:

Sue said...

He looks so grown up in this picture! Can't wait to see him in action:)

lindsay said...

oh MY GOODNESS. I want a copy. No, I want five copies. Wait, make it six. That has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Andrea said...

That's so cute.

Croslands said...

Ha, I definitely want action shots. I bet it's a hoot to watch. Wish I could be there to yell for him.

Brittney said...

Cute photo! What a born athelete! I am excited for Preschool and to get to know you better! I feel like everytime I see you I am chasing Oaklee down the hall or driving past, so it's gonna be fun!

Karen said...

I love soccer season, and being a "Soccer Mom." Zach has been having fun again this season with soccer. We'll have to get the boys together to play sometime.