Sunday, September 14, 2008

Soccer Star - Star du foot






Okay so I remembered to take my camera to Eric's game yesterday. The coach was not able to be there so Roland and our friend Nate coached the game. Eric thought it was so awesome to have his Dad out there with him. Roland has new respect for the coach. You'll notice in the pictures that Eric takes soccer very seriously. :) At least he has a great time!
Et oui, je me suis souvenu de prendre mon appareil photo au match d'Eric hier. L'entraîneur ne pouvait être present alors Roland et notre ami Nate a été l'entraîneur du match. Eric etait tres content d'avoir son Papa sur le terrain avec lui. Roland a gagné un nouveau respect pour l'entraîneur. Vous remarquerez dans les images qu'Eric prend le football très sérieusement. :) Au moins il passe du bon temps !

8 comments:

RL said...

That's my boy!

Brittney said...

I love all the action shots! And I love his smile in that first picture! Oaklee is sitting right by me, and when we started looking on your blog she got so excited screaming "Hey! That is my new friend Emilie!"

The Wards said...

Those are great pictures. Jake played soccer and can't wait until Thayne is old enough to play. These pictures just get us both excited.
CUTE!!!!

lindsay said...

I am overwhelmed by the cuteness of those pictures.

Sue said...

He was SO fun to watch!! I loved the continual smile on his face throughout the entire game:) Roland did a nice job as well...

Katie said...

so cute! Is the season over?!

Amie said...

No, it's not over. It goes until October.

Andrea said...

CUTE PICTURES!