Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally! Finallement !


It's official. After 5 1/2 years of changing diapers without a break, I now have no children in diapers. Lydie is potty trained and I can hardly believe it! I am a free woman. Yeeeehooo!
p.s. I just love little bums in panties. Doesn't she look cute in her big-girl panties and undershirt?:)
C'est officiel. Après 5 1/2 ans de couches a changer sans aucune coupure, je n'ai aucun enfant maintenant dans les couches. Lydie est entraîné a aller au pot et je peux pas en croire mes yeux ! Je suis une femme libre. Yeeeehooo !
P.S. J'aime juste les petites fesses dans la culotte. Est ce qu'elle n'a pas l'air mignonne dans sa culotte de grand-fille et son maillot de corps :) ?

15 comments:

Brittney said...

Whahoo! Congratulations! That is awesome, she is so young...good work! My favortie thing about Oak being potty trained is not carrying a diaper bag anymore, and just bringing a small purse everywhere! I love it!

Amie said...

tell me about it! total freedom!

jessvb05 said...

Yay! Go Lydie!

Steve & Julie said...

What an accomplishment for you both!

Devin Ann said...

I'm feeling a bit jealous as I read about your new found freedom...Preston has just figured out how to rip off his diaper... a different kind of freedom?!
Oh yes and I swear I told you about my blog...glad you found it. I love looking at your pictures, such beautiful kids! Love ya.

The Wards said...

Way to go!!!!!!!! I LOVE little bums in undies, too (she, especially, has a little one)!!!

Andrea said...

YAY!!! That is such a triumphant moment.

Karen said...

That is great! I also love the little bums in the underwear. (not in a sick way, though! :))

Croslands said...

She's adorable in her big girl panites. Why is it that I love seeing my kids in their underwear? So much cuter than me in mine I guess.

Mostly I am just feeling huge amounts of jealousy.

lindsay said...

yaaay! congratulations.

Tricia said...

very cute. when she is older, she will love that you shared this picture with the world. ;)

Misty said...

Yea for Lydie! Hopefully I will be diaperfree and not packing around a suitcase in a couple of years or so...

Shay said...

That's great! Congratulations! For me right now I'm looking forward to giving up that freedom, but I am sad that I will be loosing my little purse. Fun for you!

Sue said...

Way to go, Lydie Jo! I couldn't be happier for you, too. Hard to believe no diapers:) And I LOVE the little picture...

Lauri said...

What's your secret? I need to know. How exciting! So, how long is this new-found freedom going to last? wink,wink.