Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lydie Jo


I know, I just barely posted like a million pictures, but I couldn't resist adding this one. My sister stayed over last night and brought her new, very nice curling iron. Lydie held very still (quite out-of-character for her) and she loved her "curlied" hair when it was done! We love our Lydie Jo!
Je sais, je viens juste de poster un million d'images, mais je ne pouvais pas résister d'ajouter celle-ci. Ma soeur est restée chez nous hier soir et a amené son nouveau fer à friser. Lydie est resté bien sage (tout à fait hors-de-le caractère pour elle) et elle a aimé ses cheveux de « frisés » quand c'était terminé ! Nous aimons notre Lydie Jo !

14 comments:

Devin Ann said...

Lydie you are stinkin cute! Seriously a pretty little girl; I want a little girl with curls:)

Brittney said...

Adorable!!!!!

Andrea said...

Oh! I love it.

Nicole said...

She looks adorable with all those curls. Very cute girl.

Croslands said...

That is so adorable. She just looks so grown up in that picture. I'm realizing how sweet you have it right now with three independent kids. Must be pretty good.

Misty said...

What a cute girl she is!

Steve & Julie said...

I love it :) She is looking so BIG!

Katie said...

She is so so so so so cute!

Sue said...

Oh my... It is the cutest little picture ever... it is now my screensaver:) Every time I look at it, it makes me happy. Those curls remind me of your hair at that age!

Holly said...

I love curls on little girls. Lately, London has wanted her hair in the pink sponge curlers every night so she can have cute ringlets every day. It makes them feel so pretty too. Lydie is GORGEOUS!

Shay said...

Very cute! What a fun time you must have had with your sister staying over.

Liliane said...

coucou
lydie est tres belle je ne sais pas se que vous avez ecrit mais elle est adorable
bisous a tous
mamie et papou

Emily said...

So cute!!! She reminds me of Shirley Temple. When I was little I wished I had hair like hers. I love it!!!

Aldred Family said...

Amie-thanks for leaving me your blog address! Cute pics... Lydie is absolutely beautiful!! Love the picture. It's fun to see these pictures of your kids. We definitely need to get Emilie and Alissa together to play more often... Ali loves her!