Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm it...

I've been trying to avoid this whole tag thing, but it's finally happened. I've been tagged. I am supposed to list 6 quirky things about myself. Here we go:
  1. I love long, hot showers (I hope we can still be friends, Brittney). If it wasn't expensive, wasteful and time was no issue, I would take 30 mintue showers daily (without interuptions!). As it is, I'm lucky to squeeze one in at all!
  2. I adore children's books (both picture and chapter kinds). I started to collect them when I was in high school and made Roland listen to me read them before we had kids.
  3. I cannot stand the color PURPLE! (I'm trying to keep this a secret from my kids so that I won't taint them!):)
  4. I have a hard time eating broccoli, especially if it's cooked
  5. I love to put things together. Like when the kids get a toy that has "assembly required" I love to open the manual and figure it out. Ikea furniture is my favorite!
  6. I use my food-processor 1-3 times every day-love it!

Now I tag Shaylin, Misty and Kimber (sorry ladies, if I had to do it so do you! :)

14 comments:

Croslands said...

I'm on it. I love the Halloween picture you put up. Such cuties.

I'm totally surprised that you're not a broccoli eater. One day would you please list what exactly your chopping up so much? I can't believe that you could really use your processor three times a day. Give me a weeks worth of run downs I'm totally curios.

Andrea said...

Fun!!! I am totally with you on a few of these! Namely, the showers, the choldren's books, and putting things together. LOVE TO DO THAT!

Andrea said...

oops...children's. I apparently can't spell.

Kara said...

I am so impressed with your costumes, you all looked great. You have darling children too with such beautiful smiles!

Steve & Julie said...

What is the deal with the purple? It is a wonderful color. I would have suspected as much with the food processor. Very impressive. Maybe you should just cook all of my meals, too! Just kidding :)

Ammon and Tasha said...

I am glad that you commented on my blog - I check yours out as well but never made comments.
I am with you on the shower thing - the hotter the better!! I usually have to shower last because I will take up all the hot water if I didnt!
Your costumes we adorable!

Karen said...

No broccoli? That's about the only veggie that my kids eat.

that was a fun tag - to learn some more things about you.

Liliane said...

bonjour
cest dommage je ne comprend pas je pense que sais peut etre une recette
gros bisous a tous
mamy et papou

Brittney said...

Great job! I really didn't want to be tagged either, but at least we did not get tagged twice like Shay!!

Amie said...

I didn't know she got tagged twice...did you tag her too? Did you use a nickname for her? oops! Sorry Shay!

Shay said...

Totally got tagged twice. That's ok, I haven't updated my blog in forever. I am just terrible at these tag things, but I loved learning more about you!

Sue said...

Wow - you guys are into the whole "tag" thing! Anyway - I loved the list... it was so true. I love that you don't like purple either... and that you use your food processor so much. Good girl. Maybe the whole broccoli thing will come with time. And some day when you can take those 30 minute showers with no interruptions, you will long for those little interruptions, so enjoy!

Brittney said...

No I did not tag her, I tagged my brother who tagged my sis-in-law who tagged Shay! Very confusing! I think that means Shay should have to write 12 things about herself!!!!

Emily said...

I loved reading all of those things about you. The broccoli one I must say surprises me. I love the one about the children's books..that one on the other hand doesn't surprise me at all.