Thursday, October 2, 2008

We love the fire station! Nous aimons la Caserne des Pompiers !





Today for a preschool field trip we went to the Lehi Fire Station. We went in the afternoon so that our kindergarten siblings could join us. They all had a great time and learned some good things about fire safety.
Aujourd'hui, durant les études préscolaires nous sommes allés à la Caserne des Pompiers de Lehi. Nous y sommes allé l'après-midi pour que nos frères et soeurs de la maeternelle puissent nous joindre. Ils ont passé un bon moment et ont appris quelques bonnes choses a propos de la sécurité avec le feu.

11 comments:

Shay said...

Looks like fun. Lydie's face in the group picture is great!

Sue said...

Love those field trips:) Cute pictures of the kiddos!

Andrea said...

Oh! I am jealous. Looks like a great time!

Tricia said...

fun. Eric looks like a real paramedic in that first picture. I'll predict that's what he becomes when he grows up!

Brittney said...

I love that first photo. Your kids are adorable!

Steve & Julie said...

What a fun thing to do. I am sure the older kids really appreciated it. My Brinton is obsessed with "fie trucks" right now ")

Liliane said...

cest super

Liliane said...

cest super

Croslands said...

Oh that would be such a blast! Every time I see Emilie I'm surprised at how old she looks. Is it the bangs? or is she already a grown up?

Amie said...

both...I'm not sure how I feel about it!

Emily said...

That was a lot of fun. It is so much fun seeing all of the little ones do what their older siblings have done....Yay it is FINALLY their turn!!! The picture of Emilie by the red pole is so cute.