Friday, November 14, 2008

Birthday Eve...



I know this picture is a little dark, but I love the look on her face! We went to Disney on Ice today for Emilie's 4th Birthday (which is tomorrow) and she was amazed when all those "real princesses" came out on the ice! More birthday fun to come.....
Je sais que cette image est une petite obscure, mais j'aime le regard sur son visage ! Nous sommes allés à Disney sur la Glace aujourd'hui pour le quatrième Anniversaire d'Emilie (qui est demain) et elle a été stupéfiée quand tout ceux-là « les vraies princesses » sont sorti sur la glace ! Plus de photos de l'anniversaire a venir. ....

4 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

She looks VERY into it. How fun for her. Happy Birthday!

Ammon and Tasha said...

What a fun birthday outing!! Happy Birthday!!

Misty said...

Happy Birthday Emilie! My favorite part of things like that are how fascinated my kids get and the looks on their faces. When we went in the spring Abbie kept telling me that "it was just magical". I wish that they sat as still in church as they do when there are princesses dancing!

Sue said...

Oh my - that picture says it all! Wish I could have been there to enjoy their reactions. Happy Birthday sweet Emilie Sue! We love you.