Sunday, November 2, 2008

I've been tagged again!

This time it's a 4-4-4 tag where you find the 4th picture in the 4th folder and then tag 4 people. Here we go:

It's kind of ironic that this was the picture because it has Emma (on the right) who is the daughter of the cousin who tagged me! The other two darlings are my little Lydie and my other cousin's daughter Ella. These three girls are all very close in age and we have many pictures of the three of them all in a row (including when they were still in their mommies tummies)! Okay now I tag... Brittney (turn-about's fair play!), Andrea, Julie B, and Jessica T.

* I am now claiming exemption from the next few tags. I have reached my quota for the month! :)
Voici une photo de Lydie et ses deux cousines Emma et Ella. Elles ont presque le meme age...

4 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

Random!

Andrea said...

YAY!

Brittney said...

Awwwww, man! I guess it is true what they say about payback! Still love ya though!

Emily said...

I love this picture. How fun to have girls so close in age!!!