Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Lydie loved playing with her cousin, Luke!
Lydie aime bien jouer avec son cousin, Luke !

Mom's beautiful table.
p.s. That's my favorite salad on those plates!
La belle table de la belle maman !
ps. Notre salade favorite sur les assiettes

Eric helping Uncle Scott to grill the asparagus
Eric aide son oncle Scott a griller les asperges

The girls had their very own table with pink placemats and
pink flowered plates. Thanks Grandma!
Les filles avaient leur propre table avec des assiettes remplies de roses. Merci Grand-mere !

Best friends!
Somehow, I didn't get enough pictures of all the family. I'll have to steal a few from my mom! We had a great day and have a lot to be thankful for!
Meilleur amis !
Malheureusement, nous n'avons pas fait assez de photos. Nous avons passe une bonne journee et nous ressentons tres benis.






7 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks for joining us - it was a fun Thanksgiving! Your apple tart was incredible... a new tradition for sure!

Croslands said...

That was a beautiful table. Looks like you had great weather too. Nothing better than a good day with family!

Tiffany Walker said...

Adorable pictures! Your dinner looked so nice. I am sure your mom was a perfect hostess.

Carrie said...

What a bunch of cute kids! I am sure you had a lot to do with the cute tables! You are quite talented and creative! Wish we could have been there with you all! See you soon! I want some apple tart......

Shay said...

It looks like you had a wonderful thanksgiving. Your kids are always so cute!

Lytles said...

I would love to get a copy of the picture of Luke and Lydie! That was so cute that she wanted to play with Luke! Loved the apple tart!

Holly said...

Grilled asparagus, huh? I'll have to try that.