Thursday, December 4, 2008

silly Lydie Jo!


Lydie's latest favorite thing to do is sing at the top of her lungs ( and I mean TOP-it's really loud!). She doesn't sing real songs, just whatever comes into her head. The other night she was running around in circles in front of Daddy (who was trying to get some church work done on the computer) and singing "I love my Daddy! Ohhhh....I love my Daddy! I love, I love, I love my Daddy!" It was really cute and totally melted his heart. He, of course, stopped working to give her a squeeze. She has so much energy and life I hope we can keep up!

9 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your little girl! She is sooo stinkin cute in nursery! I love when people share cute stories about their kids!

Andrea said...

That is the BEST!!!

The Wards said...

That is so cute and sweet!!!

Croslands said...

That sounds so cute! I'm afraid that Jane has the same "very loud" voice. Although she can't back it up with the vocabulary like Lydie can.

Brittney said...

Very cute!

Sue said...

What would life be like without our Lydie Lydie JO??? She is so full of happiness and joy!

Misty said...

Cute, little Lydie! I love her cheeks!

Holly said...

What a sweet little perfect girl. Life seems so simple when looked at through the eyes of a child. It's all about love, isn't it? (I haven't checked blogs in over a week, and I love all your entries--I left more comments below)

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love that hat on her!