Friday, January 9, 2009

what to do if... Que faire si ...

...your mommy is pregnant and "resting". Play with flour! It's so fun to draw in and if you step in it you can make footprints on the rug!

Another fun thing to do is play dress-up with your brother's clothes!
... votre maman est enceinte et essaie de se "reposer". Jouer avec de la farine ! C'est tellement amusant de dessiner avec, et si vous marchez dedans vous pouvez faire des empreintes sur le tapis! Une autre chose amusante à faire est de jouer a porter les vêtements de votre frère!

10 comments:

Sue said...

WOW... fun times. Takes me back to the day! I love the little flour footprints. And the outfit is quite cute:)

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you remember to take pictures of these things. I just freak out and clean up! What a cutie.

Lytles said...

Looks like our floor on Sunday! Very sweet memories!

Ammon and Tasha said...

I am sure she loved EVERY minute playing in that!

Shay said...

Your kids have so much fun!

Gilbert Family said...

It's always things like flour and kitchen gadgets that keep them entertained for hours :) Those pictures are great!

Jessica said...

Maybe they thought it was snowing inside...........maybe? I bet that was a fun one to clean up!

Holly said...

I would DIE! Actually, probably my kids would. :)

Karen said...

Amie, One day while Earl was resting and I was still working at Zions, Mary decided to make apple pie. Her recipe? 3 gallon jars of flour, 2 of sugar and 1 of oatmeal. She mixed it on her bedroom floor that only is about 4 feet by 6 feet. We scooped and vaccuumed forever. Sometimes I wonder if we really did get it all out.

Karen Gillmore

Lauri said...

I guess it could be worse, right?