Thursday, January 22, 2009

with a capital T


That's right my friends, we've got trouble! At our house trouble is also known as Lydie Jo (don't be fooled by the sweet, innocent picture!). In the last 24 hours she has been found giving her stuffed animals a bath in the sink, coloring with marker on the magna doodle and the wall, filling all the toothbrushes with hairspray, "painting" the walls with an old paint brush and some water, climbing on the counter, shaving a bar of soap with her finger-nails...the list could go on. Where, you may ask, was her mother? It only takes this child 3.5 seconds to get herself into a mess so I was probably cleaning up her last catastrophe! If she weren't so darn cute, affectionate and good at saying "I am sorry, Mommy!" , she might really be in Trouble!

12 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Oh wow! you have your hands full! It is hard when they are so stinking cute to get mad at them though isnt it!?

lindsay said...

right here in river city!

Tiffany Walker said...

Oh, but she is really cute! No resting time for you. I hope she still takes naps so that you do get a little break during the day.

My mom said she saw you at Costco! She loved visiting with you and said your family was beautiful!

Brittney said...

Wow! That is a little troublesome. Good luck keeping up with that!

Misty said...

Oh wow! I am sure she was very cute as she was doing all of those things!

Sue said...

Oh my... reminds me of you-know -who. She IS so cute that you just can't really be upset at her:) She's just curious and creative, right?

Shay said...

That is a lot of trouble! But you are right, she is so very cute!

Croslands said...

Aahhh I love her. Although I am feeling a little of your pain. I just remember always being so tired when I was pregnant. I'm sorry, hang in there.

sidney said...

Oh, sweet Lydie! Thankfully children don't stay in that "trouble" stage very long.

Carrie said...

All I can say is good times, good times!

Maya said...

oh wow! she is so cute and sweet! what a handful.

Lauri said...

She really is a doll. It is hard to be mad when they are so cute and sweet.