Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I need pixie dust!


My little Tinker Bell decided to grow up today. Lydie started preschool. I don't really know what to do with myself now! 3 kids in "school". She is joining a neighborhood group like her brother and sister have done. She goes on the same days as Emilie so on the days that I am not teaching one of them, I have one whole hour to myself! Incredible. I love my sweet, smart, crazy Lydie Jo!
Ma petite fée Clochette a décidée de grandir aujourd'hui. Lydie a commencé l’école élémentaire. Je ne sais pas vraiment quoi faire avec moi-même maintenant! 3 enfants à "l'école". Elle se joint à un groupe du voisinage comme son frère et sa sœur l’ont fait. Elle y va les mêmes jours qu’Emilie sauf pour les jours ou j’enseigne l'un d’entre eux, j'ai une heure toute pour moi-même! Incroyable. J’aime ma petite, intelligente, amusante Lydie Jo!

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

She is so stinkin cute!!I absolutely LOVE the leggings. So cute!

Ammon and Tasha said...

She is adorable!!! Love her outfit! What will you do with yourself while all the kids are gone! I say get in a good nap!!! :)

Sue said...

I think I'm going to cry. I can't believe how cute, bright and grown up she looks! I am so excited that you have an hour to yourself twice a week:) Hard to believe. Enjoy!!

goddessdivine said...

That first pic is so....sassy; I love it. Cute!

Brittney said...

YAY! I am glad that you found something for Lydie! That is so fun! I love your cute outfit, and her jazzy personality-full photos!

Zandra said...

Lydie was SO cute in pre-school today! I loved her leggings! I hope she had fun. Enjoy your time off- I swear it is the fastest 1 1/2 hours of the day!

Nicole said...

Lydie is sooo cute! I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Enjoy your child free hour.

Misty said...

So cute! I love the picture with the backpack. Enjoy your time hour for the next few months!

Lauri said...

She is so cute! I love her outfit. It will be so weird to me when Emma starts preschool in the fall! I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Steve & Julie said...

I am excited she is joining in. Brinton will love her soon enough :) She looked adorable today. I only hope it's up to your standards, ha ha.

Emily said...

Oh my goodness. She could not be cuter!!! She is such a little doll. I can't believe she is going to preschool. What a sweet little girl.

lindsay said...

that was oh so fun, taking pictures of little Lydie.