Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where does she come from?!

I have been meaning to get to this post for quite some time but when I picked Lydie up from preschool and found her to be the only child left doing her art project (the hat) I knew today was the day. I cannot take credit for any of her skills, but she really has those fine motors down! She is probably a year ahead of where her sibling were at this age when it comes to coloring, drawing or anything of that nature. I am constantly amazed by her! I'm sure it has a lot to do with watching Eric and Emilie and wanting to be like them. She's lucky to have such great older siblings who teach her so much better than her mother ever could! :)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

She cracks me up. I still can't believe she stayed there for so long putting more and more stickers on top of eachother. Every time another kid would finish and get down, she would tell me she wasn't done yet. She is really cute and boy does she have those fine motor skills down!!

Holly said...

She is a natural! That really is skilled--there is no WAY Clarke could make a visor like that. Get that girl in an art school. :)

lindsay said...

I am simply bursting with pride.

Sue said...

What a mix of Lindsay and Katie all in one bright, adorable, funny little girl:) Cute pictures!

Ammon and Tasha said...

So cute! she is an amazing little girl!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

I bet you have a future artist there:) What a CUTIE!! I love it!!

Lytles said...

She takes after her creative mama!

Richard said...

Yes, Lydie is a unique and adorable little munchkin!