Friday, February 13, 2009

fourth of the fourth

This is a tag where you post the fourth pic in the fourth folder. Whenever my sister, Lindsay, comes over she grabs my camera and has an impromptu photo shoot with my kids. And, somehow they always cooperate with her sooo much better than they do with me! Anyway, I love that this one was the fourth because I think it's such an awesome picture of my silly buddy boy!
*Now I tag my sistahs-Linds, Katie and Lyric! Get posting girls!*
p.s. Thanks for the fun tag Devin Ann!

Il s'agit d'un tag me demandant d’affichez la quatrième image dans mon quatrième dossier. Chaque fois que ma sœur, Lindsay, vient chez nous, elle saisit mon appareil photo et improvise une séance photo avec mes enfants. Et, en quelque sorte, ils coopèrent toujours avec elle bien mieux qu'ils ne le font avec moi! Enfin bon, j’aime cette quatrième image, parce que je pense que c'est une super photo de mon petit garçon amusant ! * Maintenant, je tag mes sœurs Lindsay, Katie et lyrique! Trouvez vos fichiers les filles! * p.s. Merci pour le tag amusant de Devin Ann!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sue said...

That is a great shot of Eric! I just love his cute little face...

Andrea said...

That is such a great picture! Your fam must be naturals behind and in front of cameras.

Nicole said...

I love that picture.

lindsay said...

oooh how i love to take pictures of your kids.
i'm addicted to their little faces.

Ammon and Tasha said...

What an adorable picture!!!

Brittney said...

Cute photo of Eric!!

Lytles said...

Great picture! Love it!

The Wards said...

That is so cute!!! Love the tongue - it shows so much personality! :)

goddessdivine said...

What a great picture! Seriously, it should be enlarged and framed, and put on your wall!