Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moment of weakness...



As a general rule, I try not to indulge my children too often just because they want something. I don't want them feeling entitled to a treat or toy every time we go somewhere and so I usually refrain from buying them anything outside of a water bottle. Today was an exception. How could I resist when Lydie put on that darling headband that was only $1 at Target? She already had the green t-shirt on and she is such a sunshine-y girl, I simply could not say no! And of course, to be fair, I had to get something for her siblings too! Wow! What is this world coming to?
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so cute!

Ammon and Tasha said...

So cute! I have to bolt past the $1 section at target because I think oh its only a $1 i can get that and than all of a sudden I am up to $10. I am the same way and try not to get Izzy something everytime that we are out but sometimes for my sanity i just have to! :)

Gilbert Family said...

They look so cute with their headbands, I couldn't resist either :)

The Wards said...

It's hard to resist when it's so cute and only a dollar!!!! I'm sure Eric was thrilled that it was so cute!! :)

Sue said...

That headband is just perfect on little Lydie Jo! Kids need a little indulgence now and then:) Good going Mom!

Lytles said...

Look like everyone is ready for spring! I love the bright colors!

Tiffany Walker said...

I was SO close to buying that sword TODAY! I took the kids to Target to kill some time and I really wanted to buy it, but I didn't. I am so glad YOU DID! I was worried that there would be way too much destruction in my house. You will have to let me know! I love the headbands...super cute.

Zandra said...

I wouldn't have been able to resist either. Sometimes it's worth the $1. These pictures are priceless! So cute!!!