Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm it again!

Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment 8

8 Favorite TV shows
I have to be honest here. We don't have cable and the antenna is such an ordeal that I haven't really watched anything for years. I really couldn't come up with 8 shows! :)

8 things I did yesterday
1 . Took Eric to school
2.Vacuumed the basement for preschool
3. Sent Emilie down for preschool
4. Thanked my friend for picking Eric up because I was feeling yucky
5.Finished reading Sense and Sensibility while laying on the couch feeling yucky
6. Called Roland to warn him that I was feeling yucky and would not be able to make dinner
7. Was glad when Roland came home for a few minutes to get things under control
8. put the kids to bed and took a bath

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. SPRING
2. My garden
3. being done with sick!
4. My sister's wedding and our trip to CA for her open house
5. going to St. George for a long-weekend without the kids in a few weeks!
6. having a baby!
7. Roland's parents coming to visit
8. SPRING

8 favorite restaurants
1.TRIO
2. Biaggi's
3. Flour Girls and Dough Boys
4. Cafe Rio
5. My step-dad's kitchen
6. Any pizzeria in Italy
7. Einstiens (because my sister works there and I love lunching with her!)
8. JCW's for a shake!

8 things on my wish list
1. a finished basement
2. a payed-off house
3. Warm weather
4. a healthy baby
5. a family trip to France
6. to get in shape and loose weight as soon as the baby is born!
7. to have a completely organized house
8. to be able to eat chocolate without consequences!

8 people I tag:Karen M, Lyric (I'll just keep tagging until you post something!:), Lauri, Leslie, Devin, Emily H, Sydney, and Zandra (welcome to blogging!).

4 comments:

Shay said...

I loved reading your lists! You are going to CA and St. George, fun! I think we are going to St. George this weekend. It will be our first trip with Aleah. I also would love to eat chocolate without consequences!

lindsay said...

oooh you finished S&S before me. don't you just love it??

and I just love when you lunch with me at Einsteins. :)

Sue said...

Loved your lists. They were so you (and me). Spring is at the top of mine as well!

goddessdivine said...

I love Jane Austen books. Now you've got to watch the movie.....because not only is it a great story, but the cast is fantastic. You're welcome to borrow my copy....