Thursday, February 19, 2009

Praise to the Man


Roland came home with a little surprise for me today (it's been a long week). He has a co-worker who is in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Roland knew of my great desire to own their new CD "Praise to the Man". So, he talked to his friend and was able to purchase a copy for me. I have been listening to it ever since he brought it home. I know I'm a total weirdo, but I absolutely love the choir. If you haven't heard this one yet, you can listen to excerpts (or just purchase it) here.

6 comments:

Lytles said...

You have a thoughtful husband and great taste in music! Thanks for the idea!

Aldred Family said...

Gotta love the MoTabs! It's a Sunday morning favorite in our house :) I bet the new CD is awesome.

Croslands said...

Oh how I love you! You and my mother (she's 80) have the same affinity for MOTAB.
Okay that was me just trying to be funny but it is true. I'm sure that the Cd is fantastic. I should try harder to be more like you. At our house we have been playing ABBA for days. The kids go around singing "Mama Mia".

lindsay said...

how lovely that you got a present. even more lovely is the Blueprint font!

loooooooove it.

Sue said...

Can't wait to hear it.

goddessdivine said...

You're not a weirdo. MoTab is awesome. I've heard that's a great CD.